1. Remove the lower retention strap from the accelerator arm and install
2. Attach the throttle block on the accelerator arm
3. Attach the lower brake assembly above the brake pedal at the height
4. Lift the brake arm and attach the column mount.
5. Attach the accelerator arm to the control handle .
6. Attach the lower retention strap to the upper short retention strap on the accelerator arm.
7. Attach the lower spring retention strap and adjust. Make sure cross bolt is not overtightened and binding.
8. Safety Check Be sure to check that bolts and nuts are properly tightened, you should have full throttle and full brakes. The system must go through the brake and throttle motions smoothly, there should be no
binding or hesitation.
Copyright © 2005 DanTech Studios
. : 901 System : .
These illustration steps are for reference to
the installment of the AUTOMOBILITY hand
control system in eight steps.